photo

photo

Sunday, March 13, 2016

February 2016

I will write stuff SOON I didn't mean to publish early.  Enjoy the pictures though!
Malcolm and I love to go to the zoo with out new Zoo passes.  Thank you Grandma!
He wanted a picture and he started to slip. Haha if you zoom in you can see the horror on his face.  Haha I'm mean for laughing.

These cute kitties were playing and I love it.
I took this picture at the Lion exhibit and I slowly backed away.  HAHAHA
He ate his food so nicely looking at the lions from the furthest bench away (out of the spray zone)




Petting the goats

It's kind of like the cowardly lion in Return to Oz
The show was cool.  Did you know that the zoo is 100 years old this year?  100 years old!  SO cool!  So it was cool to see pictures through the years and enjoy the show that featured this theme.
I made pho.  This is a Vietnamese soup that literally fulfilled my craving for pho.  I'm amazing.  Sorry.
Malcolm "Can I chapstick me?"
I went to Kaylee's field trip to Sea World and it was really fun!




Natalie, Kaylee and Loralie!






Kaylee painting Malcolm's toes!

We then did a trip with Kaylee to the zoo because she felt left out







THE SHEEP WAS OUT!! This is huge!  It is never out.  It is my favorite animal to pet at the zoo.  It wasn't out for long but we gave him some love.



The kids are so cute drying their hands together.
Malcolm says "I spy with my little eye something that is BIRTHDAY CAKE!"
We call this the snakes.  This is part of Kaylee's school parking lot.
This face!
Valentines day party 




Kevin surprised me with these flowers.  Literally surprised!
Church party!


My dad's BAND played!



They also had a photbooth!  SO FUN!




Then Kaylee gets sick again.  Fever.  Oh for the love. 
Our at home Valentine's meal was dips.
Then a Sea World trip with Mom, Laurie, Claudia and Julio!

It was the Lunar New Year celebration.







Kaylee made this for me!

Malcolm gave me these flowers!  I thanked him and then asked him to please not pick grandma's flowers.
Kaylee learning to crack eggs!


This is the first day of Kaylee's themed day.  Monchromic Monday.  All green.  I had to ask Kevin what that meant.  This was the only picture I got of her outfit.
Tie Die Tuesday
Wacky hair Wednesday! (My fav)


Malcolm found a lady bug
Sports team Thursday
Fridge Friday which is the one I worked on the most.  It was worth it.  She loved it!

I re colored my hair purple with the stress of everything and missing Mary.
I made her hair into fringe for fringe Friday.
ROAD SHOW!!
They swam in February!!  Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment