photo

photo

Sunday, March 13, 2016

November 2015

I just realized I never finished this post.  These pictures are from November 2015.  Some good memories.  Malcolm fell asleep at church.

This is Malcolm giving me cuddles while I recover from my lumbar puncture.
Kaylee got these from a friend and she put it all in her hair.
For some reason, Malcolm's PJs got dirty and so he decided to wear Kaylee's nightgown.
Kaylee then cut her own hair at church.  Hahaha  I just left it.  If she doesn't want it to look funny she shouldn't cut it.  HAHA
Morning cuddles with my buddy.
Kaylee in her last bit of her tumbling class.
Kevin got me this awesome hat that is also headphones.  

Best Friends
Malcolm's last day at Kinder sports

They all (almost) wore these shirts they got for free because there were extra from another class.  They all look so cute!
He even got a certificate!

We also got to spend time with Aunt Ree and Maddie.  Ree nanny's Maddie.


Then of course I fell.  I was just running on the playground like a normal adult.

They are so cute playing together even with the age difference.
I wore him out.
Sea World days.

Kaylee loves it when we go now since she can't go with us when she is at school.
These glasses are hilaious.
We participated in my cousin Maria's Fall concert.  It was SO fun.
Malcolm stayed asleep during SOUND CHECK!!!
Kaylee's school picture is SO cute!
Kaylee's Barnes and Noble Book Fair night.  It was Crazy but fun,
She made the turkey above her.
Then Kaylee got sick.  She had the throw ups.  She threw up about 13 times I think this night.  
She was SO sick in fact that she really pooped her pants in her sleep.  But she cleaned it up herself when she woke up.  Poor girl.  I hate vomit.
This is us at the concert. (Obviously te pictures are out of order ha!)
She even got to sing in a song.  She did SO good!

Kevin played the guitar and sang at the same time.  He didn't know how to play before this concert so that was really cool to see.


My beautiful cousin Maria

More sick girl
This day was fun.  My mom playing outside with the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment