photo

photo

Friday, May 6, 2011

San Diego Part 2

 I think it was the Thursday we were out there that my sister Claudia, Kevin, and I all went to Sea Port villiage while my mom babysat the babe.  I freakin LOVE that place!  Kevin got Kaylee a Penguin toy and we looked at the amazing hammock shop.  That shop IS our future I swear!  They have a hammock that can fit like 6 people!
 Aunt Claudia (Kaylee's Aunt Claudia) LOVED spending time with her neice and telling her that she was the champion of the world!  She is such a wonderful aunt!
 Later on that Thursday we got to see my cousin MARIA!  We went and saw her in action teaching a guitar ensemble group and she met Kaylee!  It was seriously amazing!    You can check out their facebook page HERE if you live in the San Diego area and are thinking about putting your kids in lessons.
Later that night we went to Denny's with Maria, her husband Tim, Claudia, Me and Kevin.  SO fun we had such a great time talking like the old days. 

 This is a random picture of Kaylee in the pac n play my parents bought for her visit!  It is SO cute!  It is winnie the poo and has a little mobile!
 We are so grateful for my parents generosity!  They made our trip so much smoother and less stressful!  They also bought a convertible car seat, and an umbrella stroller (that matched the pac n play by the way). 
 On the Saturday, we went over to my Aunt Claudia and Uncle David's house.  My twin cousin Shannon came over to meet my little girl and catch up a bit with me and I think Kaylee loved her too!
 Above is my WONDERFUL Aunt Claudia and Uncle David!  I am SO glad that I was able to go and see them while I was there!  I love those guys!
 My cousin Andrea also came home while we were there and got to hang out with us!  She even helped Kaylee walk across the room which we did not know that she was capable of doing that!  The things you learn!  Awesome! 
 KAYLEE'S FIRST EASTER!  The Easter Bunny came and brought treats for all of us!  The Easter Bunny and my mom worked together literally as one to put together this wonderful table of gifts!  Thanks guys! ;-)
This is my little girl opening her first basket!  She got some REALLY cool things!  She got a bunny hat, an Easter book from the movie HOP, a pink hippo, some bendy bunnies and a pack of CDS called 150 toddler favorites.  The CDs also have printable activites on them!  Kaylee and I have listened to the first two CDs so far and I have to say it is fun and at times hilarious.  Now for your viewing pleasure:

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, this looks like it was such a fun visit! It must have been so nice for your family to see sweet Kaylee. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete