photo

photo

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

So I failed to take any pictures on Halloween, and maybe later I can post a few that my friend Adrienne took, but for now I will post this one.  This was taken by my friend Paula Robinson at the trunk or treat.  Kaylee was actually looking at the camera.

She wore the same costume on Monday the actual day of Halloween!  We joined our friends the Feldmans in the neighborhood by them and had a fun time trick or treating with Kaylee and their son James who is 8 days younger than Kaylee.  So we got a fair amount of candy, that Kaylee was so nice to share with us.  It was overall a great night!  It was also nice to see the Feldman's newest baby Sam again who is just over 2 weeks old.  So tiny and so cute!  They really are a good family!

No comments:

Post a Comment