photo

photo

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life Lately

So I have realized it has been awhile since I have blogged.  I actually have the whole month of November worth of pictures that I just copied onto my computer.  It is like I am pregnant and have a 1 year old or something.  Weird.  Anyway, so Kaylee is more and more active everyday and keeping me on my toes.  She has some hard days due to teething, but she only has one more (first year) molar to go and then onto the canines I think.  I hear those aren't fun and maybe worse!  But we will see.  One fun thing is that Kaylee is finally able to do some signing!!!  Let me tell you, I kind of started trying when she was around 5/6 months old and wasn't consistent with it because it kind of seemed useless, but once I did become consistent with it, I eventually did see results and am SO happy!  She can say MORE and ALL DONE and PLEASE! Next I am going to teach her THANK YOU.  :-)  I started getting really consistent when she was trying to communicate by throwing food on the floor, throwing sippy cups across the room after she was done, and whining for more food.  I had enough.  That was not behavior I wanted her to continue.  So I began to teach her signs and am VERY pleased with the results.  I will have to tape her doing it because she is SO cute doing it!!! 

As for the youngest Sproul in the womb, he/she is doing just GREAT!  I am feeling a TON better and I am in the "catch up on everything you put on in the first trimester" phase of life.  This includes TRYING to hang out with my friends.  I had an appointment last week (THANK YOU Britany Sproul for graceously watching Kaylee that early morning when I know you were super tired!  And for doing my dishes!  Such a saint!)  I have lost another pound.  It is funny, because she always says, "Don't worry it is totally ok that you lost more weight."  and I am thinking, "NICE!"  I really don't want to gain a ton of weight.  But trust me, I am not trying to loose the weight.  Although I am eating, I usually don't eat a ton due to a smaller appitite and I am chasing my 1 year old here and there and I excersize.  Anyway, the doctor found the heartbeat with the doppler, and then it quickly vanished.  She wasn't able to get it again, so she said everything is fine but she wanted to get a picture.  (Ultrasound)  So here this little one is.  Apparently it is Halloween in there because he/she looks like a little ghoul!!  Love it!

It is a small pic because I took it with my phone.  But you can still see it.  The body starts in the bottom left corner and if you follow that you see the face.  There is two little arms flying about.  The tech actually said, "Do you want a picture of this because it is kind of scary!"  We laughed and said YES  it is AWESOME!  Don't get me wrong, she was totally nice and awesome and she got us, and so that wasn't an offensive statement.  Just funny.  So everything is looking good and it looks like I am indeed pregnant!!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment