photo

photo

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Things that Made me Cry

I always cry over funny things when I am pregnant.  Not every one is funny.  But here are a few things that made me cry:



This above commercial was saw last night and I started balling! 

There was also a comercial where a military day probably in Iraq got a Christmas book with his kids reading it to him that made me tear up.  But I couldn't find it.

I also cried once because the thought of making biscuits sounded like a great idea......

I'm sure the list will go on, and probably more funny.  With Kaylee most of my crying was because of a really good food or something tragic happened to the food.  For example: yummy crunchy stuff on a salad, a frosty that Kev surprised me with, and a tragic fall of a cupcake that had me dramatically falling onto the couch crying leaving Kevin to clean it up...  I'm weird.

3 comments:

  1. While reading this I totally pictured you in my head on the couch totally pregnant and balling like a baby while watching these cheesy commercials. Ah Cindy, you are number 1 in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE Monique you are awesome! And it was quite a sight to see, Kevin was laughing the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, either I'm pregnant or just emotional =) Don't worry, just the last one! But those two commercials make me cry, too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete