photo

photo

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Double Diaper Duty

Finally some of my old pictures have uploaded onto my computer and I found this one that I took.  I thought it would be fun to take a picture showing the difference between Kaylee's diaper and Malcolm's newborn diapers.  Our origonal plan had Kaylee potty trained before the new one was born.  That is because we were going to start trying for #2 like around now.  The theme of out life though, is everything is on God's timeline not ours.  So double diaper duty it is.  It gets tricky and sometimes involves crying by someone, but it isn't that bad.  Kaylee has gone pee once on the potty before Malcolm was born and she recently pooped on the potty.  Probably just right place right time type of things but she loves her potty chair.  She asks for her froggy potty and big potty all the time.  So once we are done moving, that journey of potty training will probably begin.  Something I've been dreading but feel very prepared for after doing my reading and research on it all.  Somehow I don't think it will be any easier having a potty trained child.  But I guess that is why I practice traveling while nursing now.  I forsee some bathroom nursing sessions in my future!  lol

Kaylee Size 5 and Malcolm Size NB

No comments:

Post a Comment