photo

photo

Monday, August 20, 2012

Meeting Grandma

Back in April 2011 I promised to post this picture.  SORRY it took so long!  I had to get it off Kevin's phone and since I have been using Kevin's phone most of the time now becaue we don't trust mine.  I am getting another soon!

Anyway you can find the post explaining our Easter trip back in April 2011 HERE and HERE.  I'm so glad I got to bring Kaylee over to see my grandma Melba!  I love her so much and I am so glad Kaylee gets to see her when I go to San Diego!  Looking forwaed to seeing her soon as we will be living in San Diego soon!

I love how happy they both look!  Kaylee also loved her cute dog!  Kaylee loves animals, especially dogs which is good since we are dog people.  That was a fun trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment