photo

photo

Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Next Step

Let me start this post with a little background.  I left San Diego about 7 years ago to move in with my cousin Shannon in Sandy, UT. After living there for about 2 years, I followed one of my roommates out to Louisville, KY.  There I met a handsome man who I met at church.  We dated for a year before we were finally married in the San Diego Temple on 12-27-08!  We returned in Louisville to live and start our marriage. In Louisville, we have had our first place together, a loss of a pregnancy, brought home two babies, and made many friends.  We have enjoyed living close to Kevin's family down in Lexington.  Even though right now it isn't always the case, we have enjoyed Kevin working at Donan.  In my heart I have always known this isn't where we were going to settle down.  But we did have a great time here.  Good and bad memories were made here.  We like to remember the good. 

In one month from yesterday, we will move out of our apartment that we have lived in for over 3 1/2 years.  The place we brought our 2 babies home to.  The kids and I will live with Kevin's parent's in Lexington for a month while Kevin finishes work in Louisville.  He will come and see us on weekends.  Most of our stuff will be moved to El Cajon, CA with my parents.

The Next Step: San Diego, CA!  In October, we will be moving to San Diego.  We figure that out there he has better access to not only CA jobs (obviously) but surrounding areas such as Arizona, Nevada, UTAH, etc.  We have always talked about living out west.  We figured this is our chance.  We didn't see any possibilities until now.  Kevin does not have a job yet but he has some opportunities brewing out there that just make it feel right.  Everything just feels right about it.  (Not just because I have wanted this forever I really feel like this is what we need to do).  So here we go.  I'm packing like a maniac.  Our Yard Sale is on Saturday.  We have already sold both beds and my dresser.  It is stressful over here but we are making things work.  Kevin continues to study VERY hard for the CPA and he is almost at the scheduling part of the CPA application.  He is mailing out the final checks today.  Your prayers are being felt.  Thank you for all your support during this rough patch of our lives.  We are excited for what lies for us in the adventure called life. 


 Little Chargers fan!  Thank you great grandma Melba for this cute outfit!! (ONE OF MY FAV OUTFITS!)
It is hard to capture a picture of an almost 2 year old in a hat....

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys so much and I am super excited to have you living closer to us. I hope that your move is an easy one, and that Kevin will be able to find a good job here. We will continue to pray for your family.

    ReplyDelete