photo

photo

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pictures by Denisha Sproul Photography!

I was going to wait and post some pictures until after the baby announcements went out.  (They are awaiting a stamp) But I just couldn't wait.  I will post a few of my favorites here and wait to post on facebook until the announcements have gone out.  The announcements are really cute!!  (Thank you Pampers/shutterfly) But the pictures are better thanks to my wonderful sister in law Denisha who is SO VERY talented!!

 Kaylee walking in the fields
 This is a common site with Kevin and Kaylee, look at her face!
I love Kaylee kisses!
Daddy and son
 Kaylee loves to give Malcolm kisses
 The Sproul Family
 This is so Kevin and Kaylee.  She loves the leaves on the trees!
 Mama and son
I love this little guy!
 Yea and this above picture might be my favorite
I love how we all are looking at Malcolm and calming him down with shushes in this picture.  CUTE.  I'm so lucky to have Denisha take our family photos/newborns!  She is so talented and I get so many comments on how beautiful they are!  Because it is true.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Malcolm is so so so cute! My favorite pic is also the one of him with you! Simply Adorable!

    ReplyDelete