photo

photo

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

When Family comes to visit!

 The end of June I had a lot of family in town for Malcolm's blessing.  First my dad and brother Charlie came in.  Above is my dad holding Mal Mal.  He is using the "Magic Finger Trick" which is the pinky finger upside down in a babies mouth.  Malcolm wasn't taking the paci so my dad tried the pinky and it worked like a charm and my dad and Malcolm enjoyed a nice long nap (well Malcolm was napping, dad was just enjoying his grandson!).

 We also went to the Ren Fair in Louisville while waiting for my mom, aunt and uncle to arrive.  Above is the show Duels with Fools (no seals involved) and we had a great time!
 Above is my dad, Kaylee and Charlie enjoying the show.  It was HOT!!  BTW that is Malcolm's hat on my dad's head!!  HAHA

Below is Malcolm enjoying the show in his own way.
 My mom, Aunt Ruth and Uncle Bob arrived soon after we got home from the fair.  We went to dinner at Smokey Bones.  It was so fun to see them all!!

As you can tell Kaylee was happy to see "Nama" and "Nama" was happy to see Kaylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment