photo

photo

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blessing Day

 Happy Blessing Day Malcolm!  Malcolm was blessed on July 1st 2012 by Kevin.  It was a wonderful day. 
 The outfit was given to us by Amy Finder in out ward.  It once belonged to her son Ethan who is a teenager now.
 So cute booties!!  My brother ran (literally) 10 miles in 100 degree weather to pick them up for me.  LOVE!  Glad he didn't get heat stroke though.
 My little man!
 The fam who was there!
 Grandma and Grandpa Connors with Malcolm!  After the blessing I hosted a small get together with our family and a few friends. 
 Aunt Ruthie with Malcom
 Aunt Ruthie, Uncle Bob, Malcom and my mom
 Malcolm being sassy.  :-) And below is Kaylee dressed up for her brother's big day!  It was such a beautiful day I always love to hear my husband give our children blessings.  It is so special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment