photo

photo

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2 months

Malcolm is growing up so fast.  He is 2 months old now! 
 Malcolm gives us big smiles often, he coos and plays.  He is very strong.  On his tummy he can life his head, and shoulders off the floor.  He is very proud of himself.  So am I.  At 9 weeks he started sleeping through the night.  We feed him at 10 and he goes right to sleep and has slept until 7 although sometimes it is anywhere between 5:30-6:30.  He will get the hang of it.  He still doesn't cry as much as Kaylee did in general.  He loves to snuggle, and I take advantage of all the snuggling!  I love his cuddles.
At his doctor's appointment he weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz.  He was 22.5 inches tall.  50% for weight and 40% for height. He really shot up in the height more than anything.  He was 25% last time.  You can tell, he is filling out his car seat much better.  I also have had to put some of his outfits into storage.  It is always weird when they start growing out of things.

You know with Kaylee I felt I was feeding her all the time.  With Malcolm, I feel like I am constantly changing diapers.  Probably because Kaylee is still in them.  This dude does poop a lot.  They say it is supposed to slow down around 2ish months.  Not yet for Mal Mal.  We sure love him though.

Here are some cute videos.  :-)



2 comments:

  1. Two months already?! They're so fun at this age. I see some of Cam in Malcolm, they must have their daddies eyes or something ;)I love it when you can see similarities in cousins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a cute little boy! Thanks for the videos. And I LOVE your family picture! You are such a beautiful and happy family!

    ReplyDelete