photo

photo

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Time out

 Kaylee gets time outs now.  For things like screaming and hitting and kicking and the occasional biting and hair pulling.  We baby proofed her room and cleared it of all toys except her bedtime animals since she is in her toddler bed.  Which I will post a pic of later.  So we just have her go in her room for an amount of time that we set on a timer.  One time I found her like this.  I turned off the light and let her sleep until she woke up 10 min later screaming.  HAHA  It isn't funny, but it is.

2 comments:

  1. Did she pull off all her clothes? lol. Cammy does that some nights when he isn't ready for sleep, so he just starts pulling. It's funny how we find him--diaper askew, one arm in, one arm out, no pants. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA That is hilarious. She does take her clothes off often. I don't remember if this was one of those days or not. Kids crack me up. :-)

      Delete