photo

photo

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kentucky Trip 2013 #1

So this last week I went out and visited Lexington, KY for a number of reasons. 1. We want to keep Kaylee's relationship with her cousins, grandparents, and Uncles and Aunts as strong as possible.  This is really important to us. 2. Aunt Denisha and Uncle Rodney (as in Kaylee and Malcolm's Aunt and Uncle) just had their 4th baby!!!  He is SO cute!  I will get to that later. 3. Our friends Kinsey and Josh Hein just got married and I wanted to go and represent the Sproul fam. This will probably take more than one blog post because of the amount of pictures I took and how many of them I want to share.

 On the first plane trip to Chicago Kaylee did really good played on my ipad and wore special kid headphone.  She eventually fell asleep like this and that made me laugh a lot.
 Then we got to Chicago and airport hell started.  My Chicago flight was delayed for hours.  I think 3 hours about.  It was horrible.  I just kept walking and walking.  If the flight wasn't delayed the kids would have been fine on the plane but they were SO tired.
 This muct have been when we first got to the gate.  Because I don't even remember this.
 This is the CLOSEST I got to both of them being asleep.  I am taking a break from walking.  Kaylee is cuddling with my arm and Malcolm was asleep
 Sorry for the garm flash.  But he is too cute not to share.
 This is how Kaylee was most of this time.  I asked her to smile and she growled instead......
 Then 30 min before we board a worker told me there was a play area so we got like 15 min of playtime before I had to pee and go back to the gate to board the plane to Lexington.
She had the place to herself she was overjoyed.  I really wish I knew about this ealier.  If you want to know, it was kiddy corner to the starbucks basically.  Just ask someone.  It's worth going to especially if you are delayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment