photo

photo

Friday, July 12, 2013

KY Trip 2013 #3

 Ok this is the last one.  I promise.  I know that because I always put the pictures in first.  So we got to go to the city pool a lot which we loved!  It really cools you down with how humid it gets there.
 Most of the time we got to go there with Rodney with one or more of the girls.  Which of course Kaylee loved.
 I wish I got more pictures but I got to attend the wedding of Josh and Kinsey Hein while in KY.  It was in Louisville and it was so beuatiful.  Josh went to U of L with Kevin and sang with him in the cardinal singers which may have been one of the highlights of Kevin's life.  By the time I met Josh I had heard so many stories about him he was basically a celebrity.  Kinsey has become a quick friend since they started dating.  We all hung out with our friend's the Russells who were also there.  It was SO nice seeing them and catching up.  We miss them so much!  Also before the wedding we got to go visit our friend Heather Mills and her kids.  I was so happy I got to see her and her cute kids and Kaylee and Malcolm had fun playing in their backyard. 
 So I had told Kaylee not to go downstairs to get her mini bag but she did anyway and left the door open.  I saw Malcolm at the top of the stairs and RAN over.  My hands were inches from him when he took a step and log rolled down the entire flight of stairs. :-(  My hear literally left my body as I screamed his name praying he was OK.  He is.  He got a little rug burn on his head but he is ok.
 Later that morning he proceeded to knock down a lamp.  Luckily we left a few for them when we moved so there you go.  Replaced.  Erg.
 Mal (and Kaylee) fell asleep on the way to Rodney and Denisha's house.
 Kaylee being way too loud for comfort.  But it is nice seeing her playing a musical instrument.  I can't wait until she learns how to play something.
 The kids playing and Aven on his mommy's lap.
 Malcolm playing at Rodnisha's house.
 I got to hold baby Aven again.  He made his lips get all small like a little pucker.  It was so cute!  I love having nieces and nephews!  (Oh and excuse more garm flash)
On the left is me and Aven! On the right is a cute picture of all the Sproul granddaughters.  They had SO much fun together!  They kept yelling "cousins" as we took pictures of them!!
 Above is at the Library after we learned my flight on the way back was delayed and I had to be re routed.  I'm telling you the airport system was broken this week.
 Grandma did a puzzle with Kaylee.  She is really getting into puzzles lately.
 Malcolm crawling around the Library.




I really don't like Blogger's new way of laying out my pictures out of order.  Anyway, to the left is Kaylee playing at the mall the morning we left.  On the right is poor Paisley cuddling with Grandma after a big bump on the head which bled a lot.  A corner of something hit her head so she had a little indention in her head.  She is ok though.  Poor girl!  Bentley was SO sweet.  She said that she said a prayer that Paisley would get better soon.  She also said she didn't think she could play anymore that night because Paisley wouldn't get to play and that would make Paisley sad.  It totally impressed me how she put herself in Paisley's shoes and did what she could to help her sister.  I have the best nieces and nephews ever.


 
This is Malcolm at the library so cute trying to pull out all books.  Haha  It was fun.
Home.  Yes we got delayed on the way home too.  We got re routed through Houston instead of Chicago.  Instead of coming home just after 8pm San Diego time we got in at almost 11pm.  So they fell asleep on the plane and they were NOT ready to go home.  Also, Kaylee was devastated to leave her Sproul grandparents behind.  Grandma Sproul walked us to security and that's when the tears began.  She was sad to leave Grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment