photo

photo

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kaylee's BIG NEWS present!

The last present Kaylee opened at her party was this:

You can click on it to enlarge it, but the shirt says, BIG SISTER!  That is right, sometime around May 8th, Kevin and I will be welcoming a new little bundle promoting Kaylee to the position of Big Sister!  We are very excited!  How have I been feeling?  Sick as a dog, without the vomit (so far).  I actually thought I needed my gallbladder out because I felt so bad with heartburn and all.  Then I decided to take a preg test before hand because the next test they were going to do I couldn't be pregnant or breast feeding.  The line showed up dark and clear right away.  So there you go!  After the initial 2 weeks of pure shock, we are extremely excited and can't wait to have a newborn in the house again. (Not looking forward to the exhaustion though)  :-)  Kaylee and baby #2 will be approx 19 months apart, so we get a month in between starting church nursery and having a newborn.  Not bad.  Here is the ultrasound we got at 8 weeks 3 days!



He/She measured 2 days small so my due date will stay the same!  For once!  I should find out the gender in December or January.  Either one is fine with us.  We are just hoping for healthy!  Here is the video of her opening the present.

4 comments:

  1. My older girls are 19 months apart as well. It is hard, but it is great as they get older. They go through the same stages together. And they are great friends (most of the time)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you guys :) You're a great mom and everything will fine...just rest up until then! Let me know if you ever need anything at all, I'm like 50 steps away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thats very exciting news. Hopefully you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your kids will love being so close as they can be great, best friends! :)

    ReplyDelete