photo

photo

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our funny little Girl

I absolutely love being a stay at home mom!  I get to play with Kaylee all day and get things done around the house.  Ok, for the most part.  It is also a ton of work!  I love watching Kaylee grow up and seeing her new tricks.  She is currently taking steps in preparing to walk.  Chasing her around takes most of my energy and a lot of times when she naps, I slack.  But I have been doing my best in keeping our house semi-clean.  Anyhow, this picture was taken as she found this green ball and decided it was a chew toy.  She is either preparing to bite it or has just taken it out of her mouth!!  Talking about her mouth, she has 7 teeth now.  Three on top and four on the bottom.  I felt quite a lump yesterday where molars would go so that might be in the works soon as well.  Can you believe how big she is?  I love this little girl!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment