photo

photo

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

October part 2/ More birthday fun and A Run

 One thing I forgot to mention in the part 1 in that we had Kaylee's birthday party the weekend before her birthday.  Which will be relevant later.  The above picture was taken at the fountain in front of the science center at Balboa park.  It was free Tuesday and this one was REALLY packed.
 Kaylee made a cat in the hat hat in preschool which is pretty awesome.
 This is Kaylee and Malcolm waiting for daddy to come home.
 This is Kaylee's actual birthday.  We did our presents and my parents presents that day.
 Malcolm got her an Elsa doll.
 My parent's bought her a bike. (not pictured I made her a chain to countdown the days until Disneyland which we did Jan. 8th)
 We then took her to souplantation.  She looks ok with the idea.  Sort of.  She really did love the place.
 Malcolm loves that it is all you can eat mac and cheese.
 Her preschool teacher made that hat for her.
 And the souplantation people sang to her and gave her special ice cream.
 The Color Run!  This year we had Kaylee walk/run/jog it with us.  She did great!
 The above to pictures are before shots.
 This is my mom and I after the race.  We had fun.  Malcolm slept most of it in the jogging stroller. 
 But I got him out for the party and made sure to purple him up. 
 She kind of cared that she was messy but I think she had fun.

 This picture doesn't really do it justice.  I was full of color.  But you can't see it as much for some reason.
 That same day we went to our friend Lissette's party.  Lissette is the daughter of one of my friends I went to High School with.  Kaylee and Lissette love each other!
 Oh also we cute Mal's hair in October since he was going to be a pirate.
 Then it was my dad's birthday!!  I made him a very delicious chocolate cake we all enjoyed.
So there will be a part 3 because I underestimated how many awesome things did happen in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment