photo

photo

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Safari Park/Kaylee's Birthday/October Part 1

October has been a busy month. So I had break into 2 parts. First I brought the kids the Wild Animal Park (Now known as San Diego Safari Park).  So I put them in matching shirts (I don't get to do this often but I see this happening more in my future.)

The WAP is one of our family's favorites but since it does pretty much take an hour to get to we don't go as often as we do the zoo!  But we love it!


I have to admit the above picture was taken many times to get a decent one because there was an argument over who gets to be on the statue more. 
Kaylee has been loving preschool so much and she makes very fun crafts.  We also love Ms. Katy her teacher.  She focuses on teaching independence as well as normal preschool stuff.
Ok now we have reached birthday time.  Kaylee's birthday party was a frozen themed party and we had so much fun!!  The above is the pinata.
I made this Olaf.  You will see he further down the post.
This was my desert bar.  I had decorate your own cupcakes, dipped marshmallows, already made cupcakes and some candies.  Of course I also had pink lemonade because it's delish.


This is Claudia and her sister in law Celene who we love!  Also Celene's son Max.  Hes is only 2 weeks older than Malcolm.
Proud Parents of a 4 year old!
This is my dear friend Ree who my kids call Aunt Ree because she is just SO awesome!
Claudia and Maria!! 
Kaylee dressed up in her halloween costume as Elsa.  I made it and I think it turned out awesome!
My Aunt Ruth
My mom's friend Laurie
Some of the party guests with Olaf
Probably one of my favorite pictures of Kaylee and I at the party.  She had a great time.
A little pinata on her head.
And finally a shot of my sister and I.  Love it.
Here is just some fun pictures of Kaylee after preschool.
I thought this cat was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment