photo

photo

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

October Part 3- Halloween!

 I'm going to start with the preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch.  We went to Oma's in Lakeside which is so cool.  Surprisingly (to me) Kaylee was the easy one this trip.  Happy the whole time. 
 I don't really force my kids to get the perfect shot but these are still cute.
 Above also pictured is some of our friends from church who also are in preschool with us.
 Kaylee and I.  Another good one.  This doesn't happen much.
 Malcolm.  I think he was being shy. 
 On the Hay Ride.  I couldn't get any good pictures of the cows but we saw them.  Even a baby one!


 Seriously I got some good ones that I didn't even work for here.


 Then there were goats they could pet.  It seems like goats are the last of the animals people put in petting zoos.  Because that is all I see anymore.  I miss the sheep.  Apparently other years they have put a baby cow in there.  But I think the one they had was too young.
 This was from the ward party.  Good thing I took pictures before that because I didn't get like any of Halloween.  Maybe Kevin has more but not me!
 I went as my mom for Halloween.  I borrowed her glasses and hip pouch.
 Malcolm the pirate and Kaylee Queen Elsa.
 Elsa using her icy powers

 Our little pirate!
 Oh and Kevin went as my dad.  We also borrowed their name tags from school.  It wasn't a super obvious costume but the people who got it LOVED it. 
 Our pumpkins.  Mine is above.
 This is Kevin's Dr. Who Pumpkin.
 We had the kids paint theirs but I couldn't find the finger paint so they used poster paint and it flaked.
 Random fun Sea World trip.  They love seeing that characters.  I love when there is no line.
 We also actually took advange of the common photo spots because it wasn't crowded.  I don't do crowded on purpose.

 This was fun.  The Halloween Sea Lion Show!
 On Halloween day all the kids dressed up for preschool and they had a party at the end of the day.
 We then went to my Aunt Claudia's house for Halloween and had a really fun time trick or treating with my cousin Mia and her family along with my cousin Maria and my mom.  THe rest of the gang stayed home and watched THEM.  Good one.
This is the only trick or treat shot.  I think it's the last house.  Malcolm went into many people's houses and in some cases I had to physically remove him from the premises.  So funny though.  The people were so nice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment