photo

photo

Monday, January 5, 2015

September 2014

 I wanted to send some more pictures from the last months.  I had trouble with my pictures going on my computer so that why it took so long.  But here is September and I will send a few from the other months soon :-)
This is the kids playing outside at our apartment building.  The girl Kaylee is playing with is Taylor.  They get along very well.

We have been loving the zoo this year.  I like dressing Malcolm up like a Safari man when we go.


I made homemade yogurt and then we bought strawberries and used them to make homemade strawberry frozen yogurt!
Malcolm recently started holding my hand like this.  Kevin taught him apparently but it is SO cute!!
Sleepy Malcolm!! I love sleeping kids!
At the park and my fingers.  I think above was in Lakeside.  Malcolm went on the big boy swing!
This is at a birthday party for one of Malcolm's nursery friends who was turning 2!  It was really fun!


Malcolm and I together.  He loves the camera. 
My favorite part of September was Kaylee's first day of preschool!!!  She loves is and SO DO I!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment