photo

photo

Saturday, November 17, 2012

November so far

So we are having fun here in San Diego.  Well, we as in Kaylee, Malcolm and I.  Poor Kevin has been studying like a demon for his CPA exams.  Talking about the CPA exams, so far we know he has passed his first TWO tests!  Half way there!  He has already taken the 3rd test and will find out the results in another week or so.  He takes his 4th (hopefully final) test on November 30th and hopefully will find out all is passed beginning of December!  I'm SO proud of all the work he has done.  That will open so many doors for him. 

Anyway, here is some pictures I've taken.
It is SO nice to have a backyard!  My parents did a TON of work when they found out that we were moving in and it looks wonderful.  Kaylee loves playing outside with her toys and with our dog Carmen.
 Carmen is my dog that I bought in Yucca Valley, CA.  She has been basically adopted by my parents for the last 7 years but she remembers me and loves to have me pet her.  Kaylee loves to give her hugs and kisses and Carmen likes to give her kisses back.

 I got to go to the Science Center with my wonderful cousin Laura on the first Tuesday of the month and it was really fun.  This is Malcolm in front of the fountain in front of the science center.
 Kaylee eating a snack on a bench.
 I have rearranged their room many times but I think I have it right this time.  :-)  This is my mom spending some time with her grandbabies!

I had Kaylee show off her bed.  It isn't made right now.  I think she is pretending that she is sleeping. She is hilarious.  So yea that is a bit of whats going on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment