photo

photo

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April 2013

Kevin's Birthday cake!!  Chocolate mouse cheesecake!  I made each layer strictly from scratch.  I"M AWESOME!


Ok here is the BEFORE shot.  I finally got Malcolm's hair cut!
Funny story before I took any of the following pictures.  I walked into the hair cut place.  It's that kid's place by Olive Garden at Grossmont Mall.  Anyway, I walk in and they ask me if I have an appointment and I say no and ask if they take walk ins which they do. (Don't know why that is relevant but a walk in was the only way I was going in there)  Anyhoo, Then it went like this. "This is his first haircut....so I might cry.  oh no, I'm going to cry." "What's his name?" Now sobbing "Malcolm"  "How do you spell that?" more sobbing "M-A-L-C-O-L-M" I didn't add the dashes because I was spelling his name.  I put in the dashes because after everytime I said a letter I gasped in the midst of sobbing. Like a fountain.
But the lady was really good and they had this cool chair and toy cars.


The more they cut the more he looked like Kevin it was crazy.

My handsome man!  I am glad I brought him in!!!
Kaylee asked me to take a picture of her Easter Bunny. 
For Kevin's birthday my parents bought us Sea World passes!!
Both Kids love it.  As do I.  One of the days during my mom's Spring break we went to Sea World together and we had a fun time showing the kids around.
Turtle Reef rocks!
This was a different day I went to Sea World.  The Sea World free App has a camera with borders.
Also now Kaylee is 2 1/2 years old and she only sometimes naps and sometimes stays awake and makes a lot of noise.But here she is taking a living room nap.  Cuddling "Papa Bear"

No comments:

Post a Comment