photo

photo

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

February 2013

So here is the deal.  I am super behind.  Like majorly.  And if I am going to be able to catch up in time to be able to post as I go later I am doing it a month at a time.  So here we go.  February.
I already blogged about out trip to see great grandma Burroughs but here are a few more pictures! 


Uncle Jim and the kids :-)
Fun moments.  Malcolm fell asleep on me!  Always nice to get cuddles.  And below, Kaylee put on a purple wig.  :-) HILARIOUS!

Kaylee woke up early from her nap and so Daddy got her and they finished the nap together.
Kaylee and Malcolm continue learning how to play together.
Look at that face!!!
Kaylee makes cupcake for family home evening!
Sibling cuddle time!
Malcolm discovers the joys of a box. "I'm in a box!"
Kaylee pulls out her inner "Louisvillian" and finds a Derby suitable hat in the patio to wear.
Kaylee and Malcolm play out in the back yard often and love to make use of their matching rocking horses!

Another benefit of living in San Diego is we can go to the beach randomly in February for a nice picnic!
Malcolm ditches the baby tub and goes for a sit up bath with big sister!
The start of a long month of sickness.  Malcolm was diagnosed with bronchitis (No body got time for that!) and was prescribed an inhaler.  These pictures were taken at the doctor using their nebulizer.  He cried until he slept.  Then cried again.

Then Kaylee got sick too.  It was bad folks!  Very bad.
I'm not going to lie I LOVED my cuddles!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how stinkin' cute your kids are! Wow! Kaylee is so darling and Malcolm is such a handsome dude.

    ReplyDelete