photo

photo

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

March 2013

Due to Blogger's "Genius" picture upload system, I can't change the order without a lot of effort on my part so sorry it is a little out of order!

Malcolm was feeling sick and not wanting to eat so he fell asleep instead.  Poor guy!  I believe that was the day he had an ear infection!
Easter!  I told you this would skip around a bit!  I used Kool aide packets and water to color eggs!  My sister Claudia came and helped and it was TONS of fun!

Malcolm watched!
Eggs before.  Another pinterest tip I "Hard boiled" them in the oven.  Best way ever.


Claudia was really good at making fun colored ones and Kevin made a Scottish flag.  lol

The Easter bunny was good to us this year.  He is pretty awesome we have to say and may I say good looking. ;-)
We left out an egg for the Easter bunny and he enjoyed it and even left a note which is not shown here.
Ready to see their baskets!


Malcolm had fun opening his basket as shown above!  He loved the edible grass.

My mom and Malcolm have a special bond.  I love it!

Ok so here is back to the sickness that happened before Easter.  Like begining of the month.  Kevin and I got food poisening from Black Angus and both ended up at the ER.  My sister also got it but rode it out at home because she is in between insurances (until August 9th when she gets hitched!)

While we were in the ER Kaylee also got an ear infection. (2 kids with an ear infection at the same time no bueno!)  Then almost immediately got a stomach bug.

Malcolm was the last of us to get a stomach bug and boy was it SAD!

Kaylee actually had the worst week I think.  It started with the ear infections, then the stomach bug and then everyday after that she woke up and threw up and slept in it to where she woke up with vomit in her hair every day or she would puke later that day.  I brought her back to the doctor twice before a doctor believed me that she needed to switch antibiotics.  Once she switched she stopped vomiting.  Mothers instinct=REAL
Who says you can't have silly fun while sick.  She was extremely attached to me and wanted cuddles ALL the time during this time. 

Once they were feeling better we got to enjoy the sunshine happening around us.  It is SO nice to have a backyard to play in!!

We love going to the park and discovering all the different parks San Diego has to offer.  Above is Mast Park in Santee, CA
I actually love Smart and FInal carts.  They sometimes get too rough (Kaylee) but mostly cute and cuddly. 
Aunt Manda came over to visit while her hubby was overseas with the Navy.  Kaylee LOVES her Aunt Manda!
Oh here is the note!  I knew I took a picture of it!  Thank you Easter bunny!!

1 comment: