photo

photo

Monday, March 12, 2012

3D Malcolm

So last Friday Kevin and I got to something really cool that I have always wanted to do.  We went and got a 3D ultrasound done.  It is an elective ultrasound to get a sneak peak at our little man.  I thought that 4D meant that you got moving picture/video too, apparently that wasn't what it was.  They call it 3D/4D so I guess I still have stuff to learn.  They don't allow video cameras in there which is a shame because I wish my parents could see it.  However, he wasn't much in the moving mood so you really didn't miss much.  What I got is basically what I saw.  I won't post ALL the pictures I got on CD, but I will post some of my favorites.

 Ok these first 2 are 2D images.  The above one is a profile pic and below is the leg.  We couldn't get a good 3D of the leg.

 The one above I posted to show you what we were getting at the beginning.  We almost called it after 10 minutes because he wouldn't stop cuddling up to the placenta and the cord was in his face.  But the pictures started improving and I didn't want to leave disappointed so we stayed.  I am glad we did.
 This picture you can see his little fingers.  He was alternating having his hand and his foot in his face and sometimes his hand was playing with his foot.  There aren't many toys in there....




 He started to rub his eye which was really cute because Kaylee does that when she is sleepy.  I love his little nose and mouth. 





This makes me really excited to see the real deal in less than 2 months!  I will be 32 weeks tomorrow so 8 weeks until my due date.  I hope that he will come sooner than that.  I am trying to avoid a repeat c-section if I can.  It will be way more difficult to take care of Kaylee with a gash in my belly.  I've been doing hypnobirthing like my sister in law Britany and I really wish I had done it with Kaylee.  Even if I have to have a repeat c-section, the knowledge and skills I got from that book will help me in life forever.  I can already tell he is just as cute as Kaylee.  I can't wait to meet him and introduce him to the world!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Aren't those amazing! Maybe next time you'll be able to get a video. We were lucky enough to get a video CD and a pic CD 6 years ago. So it's possible - ptobably costs a pretty penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun! Time is going so quickly!

    ReplyDelete