photo

photo

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pregnancy So far

So with Kaylee I updated about just about each appointment belly photos included with all my symptoms and observations.  I realized that this time I don't think I have talked about it so much on my blog.  So I thought I would catch you all up.  Here are some belly pictures,,,

 16 weeks
 23 weeks
 28 1/2 weeks -my favorite picture so far because the train in the background!  You can't plan that!!  Haha
30 1/2 weeks

I am currently 31 weeks.  The last picture was taken last Sunday.  I have been feeling fantastic!  I have energy, I though the sickness was coming back for good but it was back for only like a month and now I am totally fine.  I still have Zofran just in case!  I have been doing REALLY well with my weight.  All together I have lost 13 pounds and gained 7 of them back.  So I am 6 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight.  That is totally cool with me.  My doctor isn't worried and neither am I.  I am now going to the doctor every two weeks until I reach 36 weeks and then it will be every week until this little man arrives!!!  Time has gone fast and I mean FAST!! I have so much to do to get our house ready for a 4th member.  We live in a 2 bedroom so it is going to be tricky but doable.  This little man is doing great every appointment has gone perfectly.  He scares me because he doesn't move NEARLY as much as Kaylee.  Kick counts have to be accompanied by poking and usually a candy cane.  But he always passes them.  In fact this last week he has decided to go ahead and move around a bit more.  He is very polite about it.  He stretches out but very gently as to not hurt me.  He is not interested in kicking or squeezing my bladder.  I rarely get up in the middle of the night to use the rest room.  My ribs are untouched or lightly enough where I feel no pain.  I'm SO lucky and I don't take it for granted.  Every baby is a miracle and to have an easy pregnancy on top of that is a huge blessing because I have heard the worst of the worst!  I don't take my good pregnancy for granted.  I wish I could give other people my luck.  I have a few names in mind.  

Well that is that.  I am excited for things to come even though it is slightly scary to think of being a mom to 2.  Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment