photo

photo

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Kevin

Kevin's birthday was Monday the 16th and it was a great day! I had been planning for his birthday for awhile and I thank God for giving me the energy and strength to carry out every plan.  First Kevin opened his card that I had bought in San Diego back in February.  (Video Below a must see in my opinion) I was excited to finally give it to him!  We then got dressed up and headed to Olive Garden with some of our gift cards!  The food was delicious and we got to bring home left overs for the next days lunch.  We then hit the grocery store and then to cold stone with Kevin's coupon he got from cold stone's email. 

We then headed home and put Kaylee to bed.  She had a great time telling daddy over and over "Happy Birthday!" along with a stranger here and there! It made us all laugh! Even today she welcomed daddy home by exclaiming, "Happy Birthday!"  It will be his birthday for awhile I guess!  At least she can say it to her little brother here soon.

After Kaylee was in bed we got out Kevin's present!  I had been looking at foot spas for months and finally asked for recommendations on facebook.  Kevin's best friends mom replied that she had one that we could have.  It had only been used once.  So Kevin and I decided that it was a double birthday present.  (Thanks Sandy!)  So I filled it up for him and put in my bath salts.  He soaked in that for awhile and then I rubbed on a foot scrub I had from bath and body works.  After that was soaked off, I put on some lotion!  All massage like.  I need to take some lessons from my sister.  I'm sure she could do a better job.  But he said he had a wonderful day!

The next day I made him a birthday cake!  It was a cinnamon bundt cake that I made from a recipe I got from my wonderful friend Amy!  I was nervous that it wouldn't be as delicious as hers, but it was as I remembered.  Tasty! Kevin loved it too! (Thanks Amy!)

Here are some pictures of the day.  I didn't take many. 


Yea that was it just the card.  LOL But here is a video of him opening this card and of Kaylee saying Happy Birthday.  Oh and she isn't supposed to have those fisheys.  She stole them from the diaper bag. Oh and I'm a dork...

No comments:

Post a Comment