photo

photo

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spice up you life!

So I'm pretty much a serious Spice Girl's fan.  Yea they make me happy.  When I was growing up My sister and I would get together with our friends Annette and Monique Bresee and make up dances and basically try to be them.  I was ginger spice because my hair was closest to red out of all of us and she was my fav.  Monique was Posh because she looked so much like her, Claudia and Annette usually alternated between Baby and Sporty because they were both blond and SOMEONE had to be sporty.  Sometimes we would have our friend Stephanie play scary.  Ok, yea we are spice girls nerds...Guess who I am converting next?  hehe....



Yea this is our new activity and it gives us both exercise.  It is my new favorite Pandora station.  I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment