photo

photo

Monday, January 2, 2012

Beakfast at Konos

My sister found this wonderful place to get a REALLY good breakfast that doesn't burst your wallet and is in a nice little location overlooking the beach.  This place is called Konos.  Claudia had gone there last August when I went and I just HAD to bring Kevin as he goes bonkers for breakfast food.  We got the big breakfast mine with french toast and his with pancakes.  I got hot chocolate which was yummy.  Here is some pictures of our wonderful breakfast together!

 Our Breakfasts.
 Kevin and I after the yummy breakfast
 Claudia and I.  This is the view we had while eating our breakfast.  The ocean!!  It is wonderful!  (ps-19weeks pregnant here)
 This is another picture of Claudia and me.  She is the best sister ever!!!
 Kevin and I by the bird statue!!!  I thought it was an awesome random statue.  We saw it on our walk after breakfast. 
This is another example of why my sister is awesome!!  Look at that pose by the bathroom!!!  There were a bunch of people, just hanging out there.  It was weird.  So are we.  And that is why we are family.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment