photo

photo

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ducks!

One of the day we were in San Diego we went to Lindo Lake (I probably spelled that wrong) and saw the ducks.  Kaylee LOVES ducks and this is the first time she really got to see the ducks.  I think she had a wonderful time!  They also had a park there so we took her to go down the slide and swing on swings.  It was fun showing my mom and sister how cute she is playing.  How can you resist this cute girl!




 My mom and sister Claudia with us at the lake feeding ducks!!
Some of the ducks that we fed.  You will see more in these videos of us feeding the ducks.



Here is a short video of the geese that followed after they let the little ducks eat their fill:



Here is Kaylee playing at the park with us:

 Kevin and Grandma helping Kaylee down, I'm at the top holding her.
 Kevin bringing her back up for another rider.  This was actually her first time going down a slide.  I had tried before but it really was scary doing it by myself.
I think she might have LOVED it!  It is so fun to make her happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment