photo

photo

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Eve 1 and 2

 So we had 2 Christmas Eve's this year.  One the day before Christmas Eve, and one ON Christmas eve.  The first night we decorated the gingerbread cookies my mom made and then we went caroling at people's houses.  We did it the night before so we wouldn't overdo actual Christmas eve.  Caroling went REALLY well.  We sang a barber shop version of silent night that sounded AWESOME!  I will post a video at the end of this post.  Above is my sister in her awesome Disney hat.
 This is my dad with Kaylee!!  So cute!!  She loved her grandpa very much!!
 Here is my little bro peering over the seat ready to carol.  He just got back from visiting his girlfriend in San Fransisco.
 After caroling Kevin, Dad and I all went to get FroYo.  My dad has this new place that usually charges by the ounce (boo!) but on Fridays from 9-11pm they do all you can fill up for $5.  So we went.  They have AWESOME hot fudge and so I made a yummy chocolate treat for myself. 
 The next day was Christmas Eve and we went to our friend Lori's house.  My mom got her Christmas gift early because she had to help me make it for her....If you can't see it her apron says "The time is now" Which is an inside joke.  If you REALLY want to know, you can check out at my other blog HERE for the details.  It is just a little blog explaining our inside jokes.
 Kevin and Kaylee at Lori's house!
 Aunt Claudia and Kaylee girl!!
 Lori let Kaylee open her present early.  She got blocks!!  Kaylee absolutely LOVES them!! By the way Kaylee LOVES her grandma too!  You can see the Joy in my mom's face being able to spend this time with her.
 Lori and Mom playing blocks with Kaylee.  THANK YOU LORI!!  She loves the blocks and it has become a great family activity to do before we start her night time routine! 
Can you guess who ended up playing with the by the end of the night?

Lori's was a lot of fun.  We ate a yummy dinner, and played games and opened some presents.  Unfortunately Kevin had to leave to put Kaylee to bed.  So he missed out of the games.  But it was really fun!



And above is the song we caroled.  We are dang good if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment