photo

photo

Monday, January 2, 2012

We interupt these messages

I have been posting a lot about our travels and holidays, and I just can't wait, so I am interupting my trip report to tell you the good news!  So a few days after we arrives home for our trip we had our next appointment at our doctors office for our anatomy scan.  This is an ultrasound done to check the baby's organs and health and what most people are most anxious for, the gender of the baby!!  The ultrasound tech put the stick on my belly and said, "well, what do you think?"

 Yea there was no question.  This baby in my belly is a BOY!  Kaylee is going to be a big sister to a little brother!!  We are so excited and I have so many plans and ideas on how to get ready for this little dude!
 I'm already in love with his little nose!!  I feel so blessed to be able to be a mom and to have one of each gender!!  I'm still terrified but in an excited way.  I really can't wait for April/May to get here.  My due date is still May 8th but she did say that he was measuring a little big like May 5th. 
I can already tell he is going to be just as cute as Kaylee.  The doctor said very positive things about his health, everything looks perfectly healthy.   I have actually gained weight for the first time this pregnancy which was bitter sweet.  I was a little worried that I kept loosing weight, so I guess I'm just catching up.  Still under my starting weight but ya know.  Anyway, our little boy looks fantastic and we are SO happy!!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy and Kev, we are SOOO excited! How fun to have your second and for it to be a boy! Yay! I gotta say, I was hoping to catch up to you two with the number of kids, lol, but it looks like we're destined to follow your great examples as parents. Ah, shucks (sarcasm, yes). We learn so much from you about parenting. Love ya! May the baby and mama continue to grow. --Brit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so great!! I am so excited too for Cam to get a boy cousin on the Sproul side!! YAY! They will be less than a year apart too!!! :-) Love ya!

      Delete