photo

photo

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Before we left

 Since I am going out of order already, I realized that I forgot to post about my own birthday and stuff so here we go.
First off, the Sunday before we left we did our ward Christmas program at church and Kevin's parents came since they were already here to watch Kaylee the night before.  After church we all had lunch and I had Kaylee playing while I ate my lunch (she already had hers)  Well, I could tell she was getting tired but it was like 10 minutes until her naptime so I decided that I would finish my food real fast and then put her to bed.  Apparently I was not fast enough and we soon found her asleep in her play area.  We were watching Polar Express and it must have been relaxing!
 Second, during the week before we left Kevin and I needed to use eggs.  So he called his mom and had her email me one of his favorite recipes which they call, "Egg Monster" which I find a lot funnier than "German Pancakes" which is what I knew it as.  So her is my first Egg Monster.  :-)
 Lastly, this is what Kevin did for my Birthday!!  It really was sweet because we weren't going to do anything real big for my birthday because we were doing a combined birthday anniversary out in San Diego.  So it was sweet that he put this together for me.  He printed out a collage of flowers and shaped it into a bouquet, and grabbed me some chocolates!  Made me happy!
Until April I will be an age older than Kevin.  I can't believe that I'm in my late 20s now.  27!  I'm still young.  Pretty sure I always will be.  Even when I'm 100.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment