photo

photo

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mike, Michael and Manda

I always make sure that I get to see these people while I'm in town if they are in town.  Luckily every time I have come I have been able to see at least Manda since Manda and Michael live there.  Sometimes Michael is deployed because of the Navy.  Unfortunately I haven't been to San Diego for Christmas since Kevin and I have been married.  We got married in San Diego on December 27th, 2008 so it hasn't been since then.  So Mike and I keep missing each other in San Diego.  So when I found out we were going to be able to go to San Diego for Christmas I immediately let him know and we planned a get together.  First we went to Mama Rosa's over by Greenfield across the street from that huge 99 cent store.  I think it is Main st.  (For any of you El Cajoners out there)  My mom knows the owners daughter so we tried it out.  It was AMAZING!   I even loved their lasagna which is huge since I usually get disappointed with other lasagnas at restaurants.  (Kevin and I make amazing Lasagna) So I do recommend it.  Anyway it was nice catching up.  Not pictured below but my sister got to come with us too!!  Which was awesome because I always love it when she is around!


(From left to Right) Michael, Manda, Mike, Cindy and Kevin!!  Claudia was taking the picture so that is why she isn't in it.

After dinner, we all went back to my house and played the game of Things which none of them had played before and it was really fun.  I don't think I have ever really played board games with them ever.  Usually dinner, talking, etc.  So this was a fun new thing we got to do.  There aren't a ton of people from high school I hang out with still.  But I'm glad that they are some of them that I do get to see!  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment